7th Grade Project for which I hope to receive an A+

Re: A+ Project

Good job!

I especially like the high speed part mounting the motherboard. I really enjoy building a new system. I usually spend a good 3 or 4 hours, not because I need to but because I like to. I enjoyed your video.

haha good vid holsky

nice comment too

WHO GAVE ME A ONE STAR!!!

imma hunt you down eat your soul, and then rip your head off and make it my puppet

Great vid! Nicely done for someone your age!
I don't have anything impressive to say that I have accomplished. I guess the closest thing is that I'll have a math minor by the time I graduate high school...

Hmmm, its ok but it wasnt something that was needed when i done A+, dont think anything has changed like.

Guys do you all relize that i am talking about 7th grade not A+?

Guys do you all relize that i am talking about 7th grade not A+?

Most of us have been in school and know what an A+ is. Although... I'm not sure some of us have seen this.. A+.. Now I'm not going to name names.. Atomic rooster wouldn't like it if I pointed him out. oh.. dang it..:p

I renamed the thread, as this project does not pertain to the A+ certification.

Nice vid Holy...:D I see you took my advice with the music...:D

Don't forget to let us know what ya got for a grade.

I did a project similar to this in 9th grade. But it was only pictures, and I had to speak. I got an A on it, just because my teacher was fascinated....it didn't meet all of the requirements of the project though. I was happy with the grade anyways.

I built my first computer in 7th grade. I didn't know a whole lot about computers, but I knew how to assemble one. I sure do know a lot more about them now than I did then though (mostly thanks to CF).

looks good, just hope your teacher doesn't know how to build one, nor any one in your class try building one without supervision if they havent done it before. It wasn't as detailed as it should, and the flashing letters at parts made it hard to read. But you're in the 7th grade, so I would assume you don't have to be that detailed.

Back
Top Bottom