Need a new case.

I would say Cosmos S, well I am saying it. I think it's pretty sexy (I like the regular Cosmos better, but this has much better airflow). I don't know if you're willing to drop $200 for this thing though.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119150

I don't know if you even like the styling....I just don't like the way most (if not, all of) the Antecs look...just my opinion though.

I had the original Cosmos and I hated it. Cable management wasn't good and the airflow sucked. I ended up getting an Antec 1200. Got a great deal on it. I'll switch out the fans with some white LED Yate Loons. I'm going to use my Stacker for my Q6600 rig.

It's what I do best. I would like to see what all the rage is about on an Antec 1200 case for cable management.

Thanks! It should be here in 2-3 days. I'll post a ton of pictures and do a video of my current build.

We'll have a battle royale on who has a sexier setup when I get my case (bought a ABS/Tagan Black Pearl today). As long as performance is not a factor.

Ask caabs about that case. i believe he has one

I think my case is sexy lol

its a tagan el diablo

Ask caabs about that case. i believe he has one

I think my case is sexy lol

its a tagan el diablo
Yeah, Cabbs does have it. He inspired me to basically copy his lol. Most likely by the end of the summer I will have pretty much the exact same thing. Sorry Cabbs....

Back
Top Bottom