My computer

yeah the boards came out before the processor did. They were released for the x3 AM3 chips and the x4 AM3 chips were released about a month later so they had to release a new bios version to support them

Thanks guys. Always sorta thought that since is was AM3 ready, you could just drop in a 955 and then off you go.

yeah i would think it would but there really is no way of saying that it definitely will. now that I think about it the reason that damn Mobo is an open box is probably because someone bought it and their CPU didn't fire up with it in there without flashing the BIOS. You would be amazed at how many people return stuff as defective when its user error...:D:D

yeah i would think it would but there really is no way of saying that it definitely will. now that I think about it the reason that damn Mobo is an open box is probably because someone bought it and their CPU didn't fire up with it in there without flashing the BIOS. You would be amazed at how many people return stuff as defective when its user error...:D:D

Exactly why I love to buy open box stuff. Provided I don't "need" the accessories it comes with. :p

Back
Top Bottom