Bizarre...

I'm guessing they don't see it as being wrong/questionable though. Thats the difference

And how do you know when they're around other dogs that they don't feel embarrassed? They have other feelings...guilt, happiness, depression, conceitedness, and the list goes on. Why can't they be embarrassed if they are gay in front of other dogs?

its not proven that animals have any feelings at all.

humans excluded...

its not proven that animals have any feelings at all.

humans excluded...

Don't know.. I can tell my dog has fear and happiness. But whether she wants to mate with a female or male.. I don't believe that is a choice as much as it is instinct to mate period. For the same reason a dog may attempt to mate with your foot..

You are the most awesome person ever.
LOL

Have to agree with Vampist. I think dogs have genuine feelings and emotions, but as far as male/female preference, I think it's more of an instinct.

Especially considering some puppies that are raised in separate homes from birth may not ever see a dog of the opposite sex. I don't think being around dogs of the same sex for 'x' amount of years would give them a preference.

Male / Female attraction in humans is instinct too.
But you would agree that everyone is different?
Would you also agree that there should be a classification in animals vs human? I think so anyway... I know blah blah scientifically we are animals blah blah... what ever. I am Human not an animal thank you.
So @63083 and the whole animal thing. No. We are not animals in my book. I have my reasoning but of course.. I don't want to turn this into something else..

Back
Top Bottom