Thank You David

I would personally like to thank David for making this forums. It has helped me greatly in choosing my PC. I would also like to thank all the moderators who help.

This forum is a great place. I've asked so many questions and got very good answers. I know soo much more about PC's from joining this forum!!!

Don't know why certain members of this forum keep stigmatising new members and tarbrushing them with the george brush

I would personally like to thank David for making this forums. It has helped me greatly in choosing my PC. I would also like to thank all the moderators who help.
David has done a very good job with this site.

I'm glad we have been of help to you. :D

Don't know why certain members of this forum keep stigmatising new members and tarbrushing them with the george brush

I don't think they are refering to George Bush. [edit] OK, it's time for another cup of coffee and maybe new glasses! Sorry, I mis-read your post. Please feel free to ignore me. [end edit]

I don't think they are refering to George Bush.

Read his post again.

Don't know about others, but I'm usually pretty good at spotting George on this forum.

Read his post again.

OK, but I'm still drinking my second cup of coffee. I've already stuck my foot in my mouth a couple times today, so I think I'll just lurk for a while. :cool:

[edit] George brush? George Bush? [end edit]

Back
Top Bottom