Does anybody use Google Chrome?

I don't use Google Chrome and highly recommend you to choose Mozilla Firefox, because it is the best browser I have ever used before.

Yeah I use firefox and actually have never even seen/used google chrome. Maybe I should atleast give it a look.

Yeah I use firefox and actually have never even seen/used google chrome. Maybe I should atleast give it a look.

Don't waste your time....unless you want to. Google Chrome is the biggest fail in the history of web browsing. It's an even a bigger fail than IE8. Google Chrome doesn't even have Google Toolbar. LMAO. That's where ALL of my bookmarks are stored so no way will I EVER use Chrome.

I still use firefox since they seem to be the only browser to have a fully functional copy and paste feature. I make alot of html,php pages and need to do lots of CAP :p

I'm using Chrome for some dumb reason, not entirely sure why.

No click-to-scroll by default (yeah, I find it so unbelievably annoying it isn't even funny), the start up page is ripped from Opera, no plug-ins and no advanced configuration options. The only benefit is that it's faster to start up than Firefox.

I don't think it's all that good, I will probably uninstall it and go back to Firefox actually. By the way, click-to-scroll is a standard Windows UI feature and there's no reason for Chrome to override and prevent it.

I don't think it's anything special. Google is getting into the browser game pretty late and not bringing anything new to the game either that other browsers haven't already had for years. Google might be able to get somewhere with their new wave platform though.

Back
Top Bottom