Does anybody use Google Chrome?

Holysky

Fully Optimized
I think they updated or something because i can now click my wheel to scroll up and down like i used to do with IE. You couldn't do this with chrome for the longest time.

I use Chrome, although I haven't installed it on Win 7. I use it on my other Windows computers. One of the best things I like about it is the spell checking when you are composing messages for this forum.

I use Chrome, although I haven't installed it on Win 7. I use it on my other Windows computers. One of the best things I like about it is the spell checking when you are composing messages for this forum.
Firefox has this as well. The click and scroll too.:p

Firefox has this as well. The click and scroll too.:p

I have firefox installed on my Windows machines also, but I haven't use it for quite a while. I don't remember the spell checking, I guess it has been too long.

not to mention it's completely useless when people are speaking IM lingo.

I have used it. I don't like it. I can't use good toolbar which is stupid considering this program was designed by google. Plus I dislike the interface and color. Basically, I think it sucks.

I have used it. I don't like it. I can't use good toolbar which is stupid considering this program was designed by google. Plus I dislike the interface and color. Basically, I think it sucks.
There isn't google toolbar for google chrome?! LOFL!?!?!? HAHA

Back
Top Bottom