Drivers for Dell Inspiron B130

dhunter15201

Beta member
My Dell Inspiron B130 crashed so my cousin tried to fix it with his software operating system (he has a Dell Inspiron 9300). The computer now seems to work fine, except.... all the pictures I put on my computer are distorted. They are stretched left to right instead of being more of a square. I do have a 15.4 widescreen and his is a 17 widescreen. Could this be because of the drivers he installed?? Has this happened to anyone else before?

Please help!

Tell your cousin he's an asshole!
Yes, it would have been much nicer of him to let him sit there with a broken laptop. Do me a favor, and don't talk from now on.
My Dell Inspiron B130 crashed so my cousin tried to fix it with his software operating system (he has a Dell Inspiron 9300). The computer now seems to work fine, except.... all the pictures I put on my computer are distorted. They are stretched left to right instead of being more of a square. I do have a 15.4 widescreen and his is a 17 widescreen. Could this be because of the drivers he installed?? Has this happened to anyone else before?

Please help!

Try changing the resolution by right clicking on the desktop, then properties, then advanced. change it to your native resolution. If that doesn't work, then go to dells website and get the graphics driver for your computer.

Didn't work. I guess off to dell.com it is. How do I know which drivers to install?

Which driver would I install? Graphics or something like that?

Thanks again!

I downloaded a video graphic driver and it fixed it! THANKS!!!

No problem. I would suggest downloading or requesting a restore disk from dells website for your specific computer in case something like this were to happen again. Also, you may have a restore partition on your laptop and not know of it. You can use these just like a restore disk, I believe you push a button at startup to access it.

Back
Top Bottom