Is this a good computer??

Ok!! Sorry. I am quite new to this. However, you are trying to tell me that with the previous specs that I have provided (PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IT INCLUDES A MONITOR, LOGITECH 5.1 SPEAKERS AND A 4 N 1 PRINTER) that I am paying too much? I can't stress enough that I do not want to create a computer.:( I am too lazy for that.;) I get frustrated easily. I can estimate that without the extras, it will come out to about $980. The $1279 is all inclusive with the extras:D

Ok!! Sorry. I am quite new to this. However, you are trying to tell me that with the previous specs that I have provided (PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IT INCLUDES A MONITOR, LOGITECH 5.1 SPEAKERS AND A 4 N 1 PRINTER) that I am paying too much? I can't stress enough that I do not want to create a computer.:( I am too lazy for that.;) I get frustrated easily. I can estimate that without the extras, it will come out to about $980. The $1279 is all inclusive with the extras:D

Did you look at the ibuypower build I posted for you? It came out way cheaper than $1279. I left out the monitor because there's not "building" involved with that so you can get it cheaper at newegg. I like this one--bought it for a client and checked it out. And you can buy a printer at Wal-Mart. I prefer the HP over Lexmark. All 3 I've had have worked great. So factor in $120 for the monitor and $35 for the printer or so and you're at $1174 with a WAY better computer than that HP.

If you are dead-set on that HP, then just get it. We've all given you a lot of advice and posted better builds, but it's your purchase in the end.

well those speakers direct from logitech are only 100 bucks

and this monitor ASUS 21.5 1080P is 139 with promo and mail in rebate (free shipping)

and you can get a cheap printer from Walmart that will print anything you want for cheap as well and then get a better system that will be more efficient. The whole point is here the "extras" shouldn't be what you worry about when your buying a computer. The actual hardware going into the system is. If you buy a processor that is not going to be as good as another in a year then the monitor printer, and speakers really don't matter in my opinion.

That graphics card in the system you picked out isn't going to be able to play most of the games out now at decent enough settings to even make them worth playing.

Go for the better system and then work around the other stuff. I mean how much does a printer really mean to the performance of your computer. Unless you have a printing business or use that printer for work related stuff. Any cheap old printer will do. And the speakers can be bought separately as well but in the end the choice is up to you.

well those speakers direct from logitech are only 100 bucks

and this monitor ASUS 21.5 1080P is 139 with promo and mail in rebate (free shipping)

and you can get a cheap printer from Walmart that will print anything you want for cheap as well and then get a better system that will be more efficient. The whole point is here the "extras" shouldn't be what you worry about when your buying a computer. The actual hardware going into the system is. If you buy a processor that is not going to be as good as another in a year then the monitor printer, and speakers really don't matter in my opinion.

That graphics card in the system you picked out isn't going to be able to play most of the games out now at decent enough settings to even make them worth playing.

Go for the better system and then work around the other stuff. I mean how much does a printer really mean to the performance of your computer. Unless you have a printing business or use that printer for work related stuff. Any cheap old printer will do. And the speakers can be bought separately as well but in the end the choice is up to you.

That's what I was kind of trying to say. That's why I posted what I did and then did the iBuyPower build for the OP. The main hardware (mb/cpu/ram/gpu) is what should be factored into the cost/performance of the computer. You can always buy extras later.

I guess you guys are right. I did look at the ibuypower and they are pretty reasonable in price. I will definitely keep in mind what you guys are saying. Like I said before, I will probably like to play games int he future but I am certain that I am not going to be a heavy gamer. However, I do want the best computer that I can afford. So, I will definitely take a look at ibuypower.:)

yeah the one that Dude 56013 listed has the Intel I7 which is one of the best chips on the market right now. And the graphics card included in that build is the one I have personally and it is AWESOME for games. I haven't had a problem with any game I play at all. The monitor I linked you to is FULL HD so you can watch HD movies on it if you want to and it is bigger than the one that comes with the one you picked out. If you factor in the monitor, speakers, and printer with the computer that Dude 56013 listed you are looking at about the same price only a WAY WAY better computer overall. It will last you for a while if you don't want to upgrade anytime soon since the technology in that one is quite new.

yeah the one that Dude 56013 listed has the Intel I7 which is one of the best chips on the market right now. And the graphics card included in that build is the one I have personally and it is AWESOME for games. I haven't had a problem with any game I play at all. The monitor I linked you to is FULL HD so you can watch HD movies on it if you want to and it is bigger than the one that comes with the one you picked out. If you factor in the monitor, speakers, and printer with the computer that Dude 56013 listed you are looking at about the same price only a WAY WAY better computer overall. It will last you for a while if you don't want to upgrade anytime soon since the technology in that one is quite new.

Go teamwork ;) :D

Back
Top Bottom