Car Thread!

My car:

BMW3.jpg

It's a nice ride, but not enough room in the back seat for any hanky panky.

I drove a Toyota Pickup for about 19 years and decided I wanted something nicer...

Alpine White. I'm jealous.

Needs a drop. Then BBS LMs or maybe some Volk TE37s provided the offset is right so you can get that concave look.

Speakers? If he has the Premium package then the Harman-Kardon Hi-Fi system should be good enough.

Personally I wouldn't mind having an Alpine White E46 330i sedan with the ZHP Performance Package and Premium Package. :D

Speakers? If he has the Premium package then the Harman-Kardon Hi-Fi system should be good enough.

Personally I wouldn't mind having an Alpine White E46 330i sedan with the ZHP Performance Package and Premium Package. :D

Yeah, but the 330i was another 6K and I didn't even look at the cost of the performance or premium packages. It has the stock sound system, not the best, but it is very good. I had all kinds of plans to upgrade it until I used the cd player the first time.

It's a 325i, last year of the E46: 2005, with the sun roof and climate control no extra charge. (And it has a full sized spare tire on an alloy rim just like the other four tires.) Cheapist BMW on the lot, but I love it.

Yeah, but the 330i was another 6K and I didn't even look at the cost of the performance or premium packages. It has the stock sound system, not the best, but it is very good. I had all kinds of plans to upgrade it until I used the cd player the first time.

It's a 325i, last year of the E46: 2005, with the sun roof and climate control no extra charge. (And it has a full sized spare tire on an alloy rim just like the other four tires.) Cheapist BMW on the lot, but I love it.

Yeah, that's why I love BMW. Up until recently all their series cars had full-size spares rather than those cheap cheater spares. Now they use run-flats or include a mini air pump with tire goo if you have an M car.

How much did you get it for? The 2.5-litre is still pretty responsive and the standard ride is pretty comfy. 5-speed or automatic?

My mom has a Jet Black 2001 E46 325i. It was the model year before they revised the E46 sedan. It only came with the Premium package though, so it's a nice cruiser but I kinda wish she also got the Sport package too. The steering wheel you get is so much better. :D

Yeah, I'm not really a fan of American SUV's or trucks. If I really had to I'd get a Toyota truck or something.

Yeah, that's why I love BMW. Up until recently all their series cars had full-size spares rather than those cheap cheater spares. Now they use run-flats or include a mini air pump with tire goo if you have an M car.

How much did you get it for? The 2.5-litre is still pretty responsive and the standard ride is pretty comfy. 5-speed or automatic?

My mom has a Jet Black 2001 E46 325i. It was the model year before they revised the E46 sedan. It only came with the Premium package though, so it's a nice cruiser but I kinda wish she also got the Sport package too. The steering wheel you get is so much better. :D

Brand new, I paid just under 30K. Handling is amazing, every time I push it in a corner I always come out of the corner thinking I could have taken it twice as fast. Very comfortable. It's got a 5 speed manual transmission.

Yeah, I'm not really a fan of American SUV's or trucks. If I really had to I'd get a Toyota truck or something.

I was happy with my Toyota pickup for almost 2 decades. They are good trucks.

Back
Top Bottom