How easy your life can change.

But i've promised myself that i will never be like my father. I'm 100% commited to this

Honestly dude i wish you all the luck in the world with this . Being the same age as you myself i can imagine youve heard all the sterotypical "should of had an abortion" or "it will never work out " comments before but just ignore them and give that baby the best start in life .I hope as well even though your families where against it they will give all the support you guys need with the baby

I know someone personally who went through a teenage pregnancy 3 years back and they are both 21 now and the baby is doing well and the father has gone back to uni to complete his degree whilst the mother is also finishing off her nurse training part time so its all going very well for them at the moment once he has finished his degree and has a job they plan to have another child so yes it just shows dont listen to the nay sayers with their negative sterotypes of how it will never work you really can make it work for everyone

Nah man its all good, i now have my own personal milf :D :D.. But seriously we've been together since 8th grade (but we broke up for 4 months in freshman year and then got together again) i really do love her, i have to admit the 9 months she was pregnant she kinda put me through hell because of the stereotype of how "all guys at my age panic and leave when they find out there GF is pregnant".. But i've promised myself that i will never be like my father. I'm 100% commited to this

You're a seriously good person Prodigy. I agree there should be more people like you in the world. I have promised myself after my dad left us three years ago that I would not be like him when I'm a father of a child someday. I'm very glad for you, your GF, and your kid's sake that you are as committed as you are.

I won't go into why I think having kids at your age is incredibly dumb, but congratulations on the baby. :)

I won't go into why I think having kids at your age is incredibly dumb, but congratulations on the baby. :)

Theres alot of things a guy can do at my age that can be considered dumb.. Bringing a life into this world that will be loved and can be fully supported finanically. IMO that isnt considered 'dumb' to me in any way.

But really i dont know how this will turn out, i never had a son before ;). Right now its going great, we just brought him home today and it seems pretty easy following the routine. But i mean im scared to be a father, i dont want to make mistakes. So idk we'll see i guess

Theres alot of things a guy can do at my age that can be considered dumb.. Bringing a life into this world that will be loved and can be fully supported finanically. IMO that isnt considered 'dumb' to me in any way.

But really i dont know how this will turn out, i never had a son before ;). Right now its going great, we just brought him home today and it seems pretty easy following the routine. But i mean im scared to be a father, i dont want to make mistakes. So idk we'll see i guess

Well that's the thing. If you can take care of this child, love him with all your heart and financially support him, then all the power to you man. If you can do it, then you're all good.

I personally think it's dumb because the majority of teens who go through this aren't mentally or financially ready to become a parent and in the end it's the child that suffers.

Back
Top Bottom