Ibuypower review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you choose shipping with fedex? just to show its more expensive? Use ups once
Because he's desperate to prove his point.

Methinks he's a bit off with his shipping estimates:
clipboard02clu.jpg

Looks like shipping to California is only $65 using UPS ground. That's $70 less than FredEx. :p

Because he's desperate to prove his point.

Methinks he's a bit off with his shipping estimates:
Looks like shipping to California is only $65 using UPS ground. That's $70 less than FredEx. :p

I think he included a monitor though, that would probably increase it quite a bit.

wait... are these directed to me?

I am terribly sorry. I, for one, DO NOT WANT TO BUILD A COMPUTER!!!!:( I don't have the time. I don't have the patience. I will prefer to pay a high end company for building my computer (with a warranty) for $20-$50 more. Every time I look around, someone is recommending the creation of their own computer. Everyone does not want to sit their and do that. Especially if they are asking about buying a pre-made. :p Wew!!! That was a mouthful. I am just a lazy :eek: . :D

thats the thing about Ibuypower you pick the parts but THEY build it for you.

your not actually building it yourself your just customizing it to what you want

I am terribly sorry. I, for one, DO NOT WANT TO BUILD A COMPUTER!!!!:( I don't have the time. I don't have the patience. I will prefer to pay a high end company for building my computer (with a warranty) for $20-$50 more. Every time I look around, someone is recommending the creation of their own computer. Everyone does not want to sit their and do that. Especially if they are asking about buying a pre-made. :p Wew!!! That was a mouthful. I am just a lazy :eek: . :D

Well it usually is not 20-50$ more. You save a bunch building a computer with your selected parts. IBuyPower isn't bad though. You get what you ask for but the price is a lot higher than if you were to build it yourself

Build ur own or pre-made idc,but I have heard bout some people that have had their $2k ibuypower pc DOA before the first boot....:eek:

IBP......... my frends younger brother bought a decent gaming rib there

When he got it they called me over cos they couldnt get it to work

and it wasnt anything I thought it would be like

Poorly assemble........... I went to newegg and showd them how much the PC wouldve cost by parts TWICE as better and half the price.

Major rip off.
Convince your parents to let you build one just take em to new egg and compare prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom