Xbox 360 3D model set

Thanks guys! :)

This project has been stopped for around a month now, while working on the Dsi, yes :p

Its on its way to completion, but I always face little problems, and always suffer from procrastination, even if I feel better when I'm working on it, which is crap, as I always tend to avoid it somehow.

I faced a little issue with the controller too, and it looks like GibsonSGKing has noticed it. Its a little shape difference which I was trying to correct before moving onto the DSI, which I will hopefully complete, and then move back to.

this is my new summer project
i will learn how to model and hopefully be half as good as kage!

A bit of practise and you'll probably be at the same level, if not better than me!
I took a very long time to learn some concepts, since I was self taught, but I just wish I'd of found the sources before.
Subdivision modelling!

The Nintendo DSi, still working on it:
nindsi.jpg

I've just purchased Modo 302, which gives me an automatic, free upgrade to Modo 401 when its released in the next couple of days!
Now, this modeller is going somewhere, and the price for me was worth it:
£483; give or take a couple of quid.

http://www.luxology.com/whatismodo/

I've been thinking about it for the while, and the free upgrades just pushed me. After 401 was released, they would have started charging a lot more.

I will have to start to learn using that now.
I've found I'm pretty slow in Max and I'm not sure what it is, so I'm going to see how fast I find myself using this :)

Better/faster work maybe? Wish me luck

Back
Top Bottom