Car Thread!

Because the rear tops hats are messed up and clunk over every little bump I hit, so I wanna use that as my excuse for coilovers.

As for wheels, I think I wanna do the snowflakes they put on the older Neons.

img05534ce.jpg

Edit: I also have someone interested in my struts too, so I wanna be able to sell them to him before he blows his stockers and gets new ones.

cabbs are u tunning that neon ? if you are i feel bad for you man, no joke. Atleast ur not ricering it like most stupid people do to cars but tuning a neon is not worth the money at all. I suggest saving up for an srt4 if you really like that car cause its capable of a lot more

Although I do respect Cabbs for the work he's done on his car and keeping a clean look, I do have to say that the Neon honestly isn't much of a platform to tune. It's almost like spraying turd with perfume to make it seem less crappy. :p

Of course, what you do with your car is entirely your choice. Just stating my opinion. At least the car is clean and isn't sprouting wings and body kits.

Although I do respect Cabbs for the work he's done on his car and keeping a clean look, I do have to say that the Neon honestly isn't much of a platform to tune. It's almost like spraying turd with perfume to make it seem less crappy. :p

Of course, what you do with your car is entirely your choice. Just stating my opinion. At least the car is clean and isn't sprouting wings and body kits.

ya i give him that for sure but its still not worth putting money into that car whats so ever. Ill take some pics of what im driving, i hope the images are clear though because i have to use my cell phone cause my parents are out of state and well they took the DC but i have an SD card in my phone so hopefully they turn out good.

wish i could take some better pics but dont have a DC with me

060409_133200.jpg

060409_132700.jpg

060409_132900.jpg

na outback with sport package. car has been through a lot of raping, especially in the rain as that is really the only time i could actually drift the thing, but still barley. That symetrical AWD real makes the car grip good. Wish it was manual but its techtronic so not to bad but still not manual

I know it's not worth it, but it's hard to stop doing stuff to it since I already have it!

And that red one with the bronze wheels I posted isn't mine.

My car:

BMW3.jpg

It's a nice ride, but not enough room in the back seat for any hanky panky.

I drove a Toyota Pickup for about 19 years and decided I wanted something nicer...

not bad but id definently put some VOLKS on that or roja's in black and get a nice metalic black paint job done to that, and also get some black tint but thats me

Back
Top Bottom