How easy your life can change.

you should of have named him rollin rollan rolland and it'll be like that one song hahahahah keep rollin rollin rollin! jp haha congrats... im 19 and took care of my niece as a baby a BUNCH and even though she's not my kid it still changed my life so i can only imagine how yours has/is going to change.. im ready for kids in every way besides financially

Congratz man :)

thats one way to step it up ;)

but ya, i get ya on the stereotypes ya get when ur 18ish, i got it to, and i still am : /

But i've promised myself that i will never be like my father. I'm 100% commited to this
Dude I am so proud to be like you right now! This is how a man is suppose to be! REAL men are like you! All you men who "just couldn't handle the kid" or what ever your reason.. F off. Prodigy. You are now an official man in my book. Amen man. I am really happy to see this. We need more guys like this on earth. I have promised myself and my family I will never be like my father.

Through thick and thin.

CONGRATULATIONS, Having a child is the best feeling in the world. When me and my wife had out child she had a C-section so we were in the hospital for 3 days after the birth and I couldn't hold that baby enough. Everytime a nurse or doctor came in to check the baby and do the tests and stuff they had to pry the my daughter outta my arms. :D:D

Enjoy all the things when he is small cuz they get big quick. Before you know it you will be helping him walk around and talk. Don't forget to get one of those baby books that you write in all those "Firsts" First step, first word, first time crawling, first time sleeping through the night, etc.

I really don't write in mine anymore cuz my daughter is a lil over a year old now but when you look at the pictures and stuff you put in there its amazing how much they change even over the first year.

Gratz! :D

Make sure the first word is something like "AMD". How would you survive if he said Intel :p :p

Back
Top Bottom