Windows 7 instalation is not working.

Fully Optimized
Alright, so I just put my computer together with my new motherboard, CPU, case and during the middle of Windows 7 64-Bit installation, I get this "Error Code: 0x80070570". At first I thought it was just a media issue or file copy error after looking up the code. So I downloading W7 64-Bit again on another computer and burning the ISO file to a fresh disk and at the same part of the install, I get the same error. So right now, I'm at a complete loss.

Burn the disk at the slowest speed you can, and on the best quality DVD you can find.

Same download, slower burn, brand new different brand & type DVD, and I get this. "Error Code: 0xc000000f" I'm seriously about to f*cking go insane. I've been working on this for 2 whole day's with my brand new computer sitting in my room and Windows 7 not installed. Can ANYONE help me? Please.

What is recommended, is for you to burn at 1x or 2x speeds, and after the burn run a CRC check utility to prevent this from happening. There are many third party crc check ulitites that are available for download, search for them and find the one that you think will work best for you. This makes sure that what you have on the dvd is the same as the .iso file.

What is recommended, is for you to burn at 1x or 2x speeds, and after the burn run a CRC check utility to prevent this from happening. There are many third party crc check ulitites that are available for download, search for them and find the one that you think will work best for you. This makes sure that what you have on the dvd is the same as the .iso file.

Links?? I haven't been able to find any good ones with hours of searching. This whole thing sucks. :mad:

I will see if I can get you some links.

I am surprised at your troubles.....I did this several different times for people and burnt many different copies with no problems.

You arent using a 50 cent walmart dvd are you? lol

(I will get some links)

try this one

http://www.slavasoft.com/hashcalc/index.htm

I will see if I can get you some links.

I am surprised at your troubles.....I did this several different times for people and burnt many different copies with no problems.

You arent using a 50 cent walmart dvd are you? lol

(I will get some links)

try this one

http://www.slavasoft.com/hashcalc/index.htm

I'm surprised too. The hard drive I'm using is brand new and I've tried installing with different DVD's from different downloads on different computers and I keep getting these error messages.

OK. What the freaking hell?! I just tried installing Windows 7 32-Bit and get the same f*cking error message as I first posted. This time the message comes up at 52% installation instead of 35% with the 64-bit installation.

Sounds like a hardware compatibility issue. Try to get on the microsoft knowledge base and see if there are any posts with the same issue and hardware as yours. What hardware does your new build contain?

Try it with one stick of RAM in. In fact, run memtest with the ram. Google it and burn a bootable memtest cd and run it. I used to get 000xxxf errors a long time ago when I had a bad stick. Who knows if it's related but....worth a shot!

Back
Top Bottom