Boot manager missing and Corrupt files? WTF!!!

Fully Optimized
Alright, so I just put my computer together with my new motherboard, CPU, case and during the middle of Windows 7 64-Bit installation, I get this "Error Code: 0x80070570". At first I thought it was just a media issue or file copy error after looking up the code. So I downloading W7 64-Bit again on another computer and burning the ISO file to a fresh disk and at the same part of the install, I get the same error. So right now, I'm at a complete loss.

Same download, slower burn, brand new different brand & type DVD, and I get this. "Error Code: 0xc000000f" I'm seriously about to f*cking go insane. I've been working on this for 2 whole day's with my brand new computer sitting in my room and Windows 7 not installed. Can ANYONE help me? Please.

The hard drive I'm using is brand new and I've tried installing with different DVD's from different downloads on different computers and I keep getting these error messages.

OK. What the freaking hell?! I just tried installing Windows 7 32-Bit and get the same f*cking error message as I first posted. This time the message comes up at 52% installation instead of 35% with the 64-bit installation.

I am now on the beginning day three of not having my brand new computer working and I'm starting to get pissed.

Maybe your new hardrive is FUBAR? Try downloading this and running some of the hardrive diagnostic tools to see what is acting up! It could also be a RAM Problem so run memtest too (Also included on this boot disc)

Back
Top Bottom