Got a good deal on an i7

Techmaster05

Daemon Poster
Alright so one of my friends is selling a brand new i7 920(C0 Stepping), hes willing to go as low as $160 for me, should i do it ?

i just bought my new 790i ultra board lol and i dont know what i would do with it aswell as my q6700.

This deal is really good though, what do u think i should do ?

If i get this i7 i will order the Evga x58 LE right away

Mobo Link: http://www.evga.com/articles/00481/

Get it! That's a nice deal for only $160.

You can always sell the Q6700 and 790i to help offset the cost of the new CPU and X58 mobo.

Definitely get it. If anything, buy it and hold onto it until you have the money to get a new mobo, but it looks like you're already all over the mobo :p

Id go for it.. And you can use the step up program for your mobo right?

So why not 160 for an I7 and just paying the difference for the mobo. Then buy some DDR3 ram and your good to go. Oh wait you got DDR3 ram. well I would still get new ram cuz you only got 4gb so you might as well go with a 6gb kit and run it in triple channel instead of dual.

DO IT....:D:D:D:D

Id go for it.. And you can use the step up program for your mobo right?

So why not 160 for an I7 and just paying the difference for the mobo. Then buy some DDR3 ram and your good to go. Oh wait you got DDR3 ram. well I would still get new ram cuz you only got 4gb so you might as well go with a 6gb kit and run it in triple channel instead of dual.

DO IT....:D:D:D:D

lol i just bought my ram so i dont want to go overboard lol. No i cant do a step up from a 775 board to a 1366 board. Says it in the Evga step up program rule thingy, it SUCKS lol.

Back
Top Bottom