You know your a fan boy when.....

you know your a fan boy when you wear a shirt reading

"intel - Core 2 Duo - power to the gamers"

true story, just seen this dude at golden corral during dinner wearing it, lmfao, i was gunna say, AMD is better just cause!

Haha!

Its true though, that you have preferences.

I for instance prefer ATI to Nvidia (Though I have a Nvidia card), because they seem to perform better in 3D tasks, with menus and such where a 3d display is viewing under a 2D display.
I thought it was the one Nvidia card I had before, but this one I have now does the same thing, so the next card I get will be an ATI for that reason alone.

I don't mind too much about the CPU make, but I did have an AMD, but then switched to an Intel to get the quad core Q6600.

I also love ABIT motherboards, and haven't used any other on my own builds. They just seem more user friendly (especially in overclocking) than the likes of Asus, etc, in my experiences from building my brothers using an Asus :p

Very true!

I think everyone is a fanboy at the end of the day. Everyone has their cpu brand, mobo brand, car make etc that they always buy. I guess you stick with what you are familiar with

Not necessarily. Everyone will have a brand they will prefer over others, but the difference between a normal person and a fanboy is that normal people have open minds that can accept the fact that every brand will have their own strengths and weaknesses and that some may prefer another brand and can deal with it. Fanboys can't do any of that because they're complete idiots.

i <3 evga
so im usualy a go for intel and nvidia
i dont mind amd tho but intels wiping there but

Back
Top Bottom