You know your a fan boy when.....

I have an hp and have had no problems with it but I wouldn't consider myself a fanboy. I did buy extended warranty just in case hp turns out to be crappy

teh,, I bring my computer with me when I go to other houses because I don't know anyone PERSONALLY that has a computer worth playing, or starting really.

lol, ya, seriousely.

i go to my dads house of vaca sometimes and i take my tower with me, and hes sitting there trying to watch a HD movie on his crappy emachine, and um like...lemme help u...

*hooks up my tower*

"there's ur HD dad.. and 7.1 surround..."

lol

Yeah. I can't play Crysis on a HP media centre with an Athalon 2400xp and a Riva TNT2 pro or a Dell with a Pentium 4 and a Nvidia Fx5200 128mb...So I have to lug my beast around. Which is what I believe caused the loss of my 7200.11 SG 'Cuda. Because I upgraded my firmware and the problem was with the SMART report, not the actuator timing. But uhh...yeah. I'm definitely an Intel/Nvidia fan-boy. I try to keep a moderate view on everything but I'll always suggest an Intel build over an AMD build. Just preference and bad experiences.

Your name is Techmaster and you complain when you get your arse kicked by an HD 4870 X2 and a dual core.

Back
Top Bottom