E3

Even though NFS went downhill after NFSU (for me), I still bought/rent them, and beat all from NFSU up to Undercover.

well i know EA wont get any money from me unless ign gives the game a review of 6.8 or more, nothing lower. Rather spend $40 on something worth it this year and their will be a lot of "Worth it" games this ending year.

I agree Grant U2 was the best but i think my favorite one was U1 because it was just something really really new when it got released and i just loved the whole aspect and everything. Though U2 was awesome aswell. The only thing that blowed in U1 is that they put a lancer in the game instead of an Evo, whats up with that lol ?

GTA4 expansion is coming out..ballad of gay tony...

Yep. The Ballad of Gay Tony.

It's supposed to focus on the nightlife, high-end scene of Liberty City. Hopefully it'll be just as good as The Lost and Damned with new weapons, vehicles and radio/TV content.

If you haven't bought The Lost and Damned yet though, you probably should wait since Rockstar is releasing a disc version with BOTH The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony for $39.99. The plus is that you don't need GTA IV like you do with the DLC version of TLAD.

well i know EA wont get any money from me unless ign gives the game a review of 6.8 or more, nothing lower. Rather spend $40 on something worth it this year and their will be a lot of "Worth it" games this ending year.

I only get games thats 7.5 and over, unless I know I will like.

Back
Top Bottom