E3

need for speed i think it was i saw when microsoft had the stage, they had the in car view amazing. The physics in it are supposed to be amazing unlike there other games, i can only hope

Dude its EA man they will find a way to screw it up. Come on EA, really man, the name should already give it away that the game will be screwed up in some way.

ya, i guess i wasn't looking at the EA part of it, but from what i've seen it looks good. I guess once the game is released we'll see if EA lives up to their name of screwing over games.

undercover looked AWESOME when the first trailer came out, look at the reviews it got. EA just does not deliver much anymore like they used to. I think they used to be 989 studios but i dont remember, can anyone enlighten me ?

EA is a driving force with sports games, and that's what keeps them in business. I a bunch of athletes who don't understand how bad the game is there playing.

There's a reason why EA Sports' NHL games have won Sports Game of the Year twelve times. They're great games and as a hockey fan, I love it. NHL 08 was so awesome, I'm still sad I lost it when I moved...

Another reason they have won it is because the other hockey games out there are so far from playable it was the only option. My brother high school team just got like 7th in country this year and he has a $22,000 scholarship for hockey so i am a big fan too, but the game is decent for hockey.

I said SPORTS Game of the Year, not Hockey Game of the Year. But if we were to go with your point then yes, it would be because 2K's NHL games aren't very good at all.

Well other sports games seem to stay the same while EA's hockey games each year have better physics and just outstanding graphics and they really don't seem all that bad. On the other hand football and basketball games by EA are pretty bad. And they deserve the awards they get for hockey

lol ya riiiighhhhtttt.......... lol

Im not trying to bash the GT series in any way because my first console ever was a PSone and the first GT was one of my games. I played all of the GT's except the 3rd one. There awesome games but its the same thing over and over again, same type of physics over and over again just with a few tweaks. Better graphics and thats about it man, i mean sure its improved since the first one but not by that much. They need to spice it up more like what Forza 3 is doing right now.

Though GT has mastered the in car view but they should start focusing on damage, weather, and more real time action. I dont just want to be driving around being bumper cars, i want more realism other than physics and graphics and well the GT series has not delivered that "other" aspect yet. Yes graphics do mean a lot to me but i still want good graphics and a more realistic feel.

Forza 2 was not bad but it still has not delivered. Id say neither the Forza series and GT series has delivered what i want for "Realism" and we probably wont see what i want till the next release of consoles.

By realism i mean serious realism, like amazing graphics, amazing physics, extreme dynamic damage to the point of soft touch damage. In car view is a must, different type of tires handle differently on each type of terrain and weather conditions. To much pressure on a tire and POP goes the tire, dont shift correctly and build to much pressure bam your engine blows, and more.

D'accord! I haven't played GT3 either :p I still think GT2 was the best the car selection and general gameplay was excellent for its time. Just remember when we all though GoldenEye64 graphics were the best they would ever get on consoles? And yes, the useless cars in GT4 just sort of pissed me off; Especially since they couldn't even be raced!

And for the NFS series? ugh. It's all been just plain crap since MW. U2 was the best it was going to get. Now every NFS game is the same. You're "joe black" and some jerk stole all 60 of your cars. And instead of blowing a a 50 caliber bullet through his head, you have to race idiots to "win" your own freaking cars back. Not to mention to same police actions. Drive stupid > evade > hide > get found > run > barricade > plow > wreck > run > cool down > evaded. There aren't really many variations from that chain of events except for in which order you might do all of them...JMO :p

Back
Top Bottom