Video Card. Wana get it but not sure.

Im sure they will go down but there really is no telling how much. But the thing is they WONT go any higher...:D:D

Actually, you never know. The prices for the Q6600 are still rising. They are around $220 right now and they started off at around $180.

I would wait for a sale to be honest. And I would avoid that MSI, even though you guys are shouting about the higher clock speed. Alot of the reviews say that it isn't stable at that clock, and they had to downclock to stock speeds. I would just go with an EVGA, and get it over with.

That's a good one too. You really can't go wrong with any of the GTX260 core 216 video cards. It just boils down to how much you want to pay.

teh,, the Evga GTX 260 Core 216 should be an excellent card! Take it from Rohan who is surprisingly turning the entire conversation to ATI >.> Either way, I've heard many great things about Evga's version.

@ everyone - I would have been up through the night and mourning with you guys, but some sort of a hellatious storm rolled through and put my hardware in danger.

Back
Top Bottom