E3

They announced a new Metroid (I guess as the real Closing?), I was tempted by like just stop watching and just watch certain parts on it later on Gametrailers. Finally its over.
I was hoping they wouldve announced/showed more of Fatal Frame, and Monster Hunter (hopefully Capcom will).

Well if you mod a Xbox 360 it can do almost anything a pc can do to a point.

I prefer having both a Console and PC. You can't play multi-player on one computer can you?

Sony Conference
PS3
#1 - Uncharted 2 Among Thieves - (Single Player Gameplay Video) (Multiplayer Beta releases tonight)
#2 - MAG - (Gameplay) (256 players online)
#3 - Agent - (By Rockstar)
#4 - Assassins Creed II - (Gameplay video) New AI - Seeker, 30 different weapons, able to connect the PSP to PS3 (Like Resistance?), Smoke bomb to escape. (This Holiday)
#5 - Final Fantasy XIII - (Trailer/Gamplay video) (Spring 2010)
#6 - Final Fantasy XIV - (First footage, only for PS3 for now?) (Launches in 2010), another MMO (online)
#7 - Motion Control - (Tech Demo) showed prototype controller, play with playstation eye.
#8 - Little Big Planet - More suits for Sack boy (Disney)
#9 - Modnation Racers - (Gameplay Video) - Looks kinda like LBP charaacter designs. Kart racers, realtime physics, like arcade style racing (Mario Kart?), Create characters and tracks. (2010)
#10 - The Last Guardian (Project Trico) - (Trailer)
#11 - Gran Tourismo 5 - (Teaser/Trailer)
#12 - God of War 3 - (Live Demo) Last story (March 2010)

PSP (announced)
#1 - Bundle with Rockband
#2 - Assassins Creed Bloodline (This Holiday)
#3 - Final Fantasy Dissidia
#4 - Hannah Montanna Bundle with Lilac color
#5 - Resident Evil (Remake?)
#6 - Little Big Planet
#7 - Socom
#8 - Monster Hunter Unite (YAY!)
#9 - Soul Calibur
#10 - Persona

PSP (Talked about)
#1 - PSP Go! "Worst kept secret" (Quote from them) - $249.99 (for people with Digital Lifestyle) - Will NOT stop PSP 3000 series (Like the article (hope they actually keep this saying)
#2 - Media Go - Application to organize/store for the PC (PSP Go!)
#3 - Lower price for the PSP tool kits, like Media Management?
#4 - PSP games will be released DLC and UMD
#5 - Able to download movies/shows
#6 - Gran Tourismo - (full game 60FPS) (Gameplay Video)
- 800 cars, 35 tracks, 60 layouts of tracks Race up to 4 players via ad-hoc, trading/sharing cars, Available for both PSP and PSP Go! October 1, 2009 (full size Gran Tourismo experience)
#15 - Hideo Kojima
- Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker - (Trailer) (10 years after MGS3 (1970's)) True Sequel, not spin off or side story. (2010)

Other
#1 - Final Fantasy VII coming to PSN
#2 - Home
#3 - Announced there is going to be 364 games this year
#4 - (Surprise!) Sales, numbers, etc.

Pretty good. It seems like this year is about the PSP. Video was 2 hours long...
No Price drop I guess. Pretty cocky with the "It's not exclusively on the PS3, it's only possible on the PS3." (not direct quote, but similar)

Why drop the price on it when peoiple will buy still? Also GT% and God looks amazing, same with Modern warfare 2

Because most people doesnt have $400 to shell out on a system where they would buy about 5 games for.
If there was an $100 price drop, I guarantee it would be sold out in a lot of places.

ya, but xbox also has ati graphics which bothers me, and ps3 is so versitle with being able to change your os and an online browser. I do agree that $00 for a 80gb hdd is pricey, but i think its worth it.

Why drop the price on it when peoiple will buy still? Also GT% and God looks amazing, same with Modern warfare 2

well considering that their only doing good in Japan and basically know where near as good else where u would think that they would drop the price.

ya, but xbox also has ati graphics which bothers me, and ps3 is so versitle with being able to change your os and an online browser. I do agree that $00 for a 80gb hdd is pricey, but i think its worth it.

i think im starting to smell something in the air guys....

wow now that i read those my spelling it terrible here(hmm wireless keyboards, are they worth it?) but not bashing on xbox but i just love the idea of them, but the platform itself isn't all what people make it out to be. And the wii did good in japan and now look at it haha. Im just saying that it took the xbox 360 awhile to drop the price, and ps3 is just waiting it out and making record sales.

Back
Top Bottom