Video Card. Wana get it but not sure.

Atomic since u helped me get alot of things iam with go u on this one final say which card should i get.
:rolleyes:

In other news: The superclocked EVGA I posted has only slightly lower core clock speeds, but comes with a free game and has won customer choice, twice.

:rolleyes:

In other news: The superclocked EVGA I posted has only slightly lower core clock speeds, but comes with a free game and has won customer choice, twice.

plus it has free shipping which will make it cheaper...

here are three almost identical cards that will be cheaper when the shipping cost is figured in, I guess the question is if the extra cost is worth a few fps...?

Does a higher price make it a free game?

I guess that's up to the OP to weigh. In my case, yes it would be....you are paying 10 bucks more for a better card (better rated; both are 216's) and a "free" game (which, W@W is pretty good!).

As for wolv's post, first off, the first card isn't a 216, so it's going to be cheaper. If he thinks that it's fine, by all means, he should get it. Second, the other card is recertified. It is a 216, but I like to buy things new (and I don't know the return policy on newegg if something were to go wrong with a recertified product...it might be sold "as is").

My 2 cents...

Edit: In red lettering the second card says 90 day manu. warranty...that definitely wouldn't be good enough for me. As for the OP, who knows.

I guess that's up to the OP to weigh. In my case, yes it would be....you are paying 10 bucks more for a better card (better rated; both are 216's) and a "free" game (which, W@W is pretty good!).

As for wolv's post, first off, the first card isn't a 216, so it's going to be cheaper. If he thinks that it's fine, by all means, he should get it. Second, the other card is recertified. It is a 216, but I like to buy things new (and I don't know the return policy on newegg if something were to go wrong with a recertified product...it might be sold "as is").

My 2 cents...

Edit: In red lettering the second card says 90 day manu. warranty...that definitely wouldn't be good enough for me. As for the OP, who knows.

I have no idea what happened to my link, but the one card (non 216) wasn't in my original link, the original link had the recertified card, the brand new version of that card, and a third card (all 216s), the linked got borked sometime last night as I clicked on it again and only two cards were there with only one of them being from the original link (the recertified one)...

that was just weird...

If i wait another month u think the cards would go down another 20 bucks or no. of will their be newer cards soon or somthing.

Im sure they will go down but there really is no telling how much. But the thing is they WONT go any higher...:D:D

Back
Top Bottom