E3

Any body see the Splinter Cell Conviction trailer? Ubisoft released a gameplay trailer and the graphics look good and the gameplay is pure Splinter Cell from what I've seen.

It was pretty cool watching Infinity Ward demo Modern Warfare 2 as well. They've definitely improved the engine a lot. Looks a bit better than World at War, but a lot smoother. World at War got too laggy once shit started blowing up and flying everywhere.

I'm not too excited about crysis 2. We're all going to have to go and buy new high end computers just to play it on medium and that is a load of bs.

I think they would at least optimize CryEngine 3 better this time around. Besides, it's coming out for the PS3 and 360 anyways.

shift looks stupid, prostreet was OK, id give it like a 5 out of 10 but ever since most wanted, the franchise went downhill

Shift actually looks good in my opinion. They've finally turned it around from the arcade-like nonsense they had with their previous games. The engine looks great, the car catalog looks good and they've done a great job connecting you with the driver behind the wheel. Not only is there motion blur, but when you crash you can actually hear your driver's heart thumping, pumping all that adrenaline and sometimes he'll shake his head to clear his mind.

Of course, what I'm really waiting for is Forza Motorsport 3. :D Over 400 cars from 50 different manufacturers and over 100 tracks and roads. Heh, this October will be so awesome.

Edit>>> Just read your previous posts, they won't be releasing it on PC. Forza has always been a Xbox exclusive. Of course, it might change in the future, but I'd rather just plop the disc in my 360 and just play it with a silky smooth 60fps. :D

Any body see the Splinter Cell Conviction trailer? Ubisoft released a gameplay trailer and the graphics look good and the gameplay is pure Splinter Cell from what I've seen.

It was pretty cool watching Infinity Ward demo Modern Warfare 2 as well. They've definitely improved the engine a lot. Looks a bit better than World at War, but a lot smoother. World at War got too laggy once shit started blowing up and flying everywhere.

Linkies? :D :D :D

Anywho: Anyone watching the nintendo conference? BORING! The lady that was/is talking is a total bore. Is it just me or is the Wii WAY over-rated?

I think they would at least optimize CryEngine 3 better this time around. Besides, it's coming out for the PS3 and 360 anyways.

Shift actually looks good in my opinion. They've finally turned it around from the arcade-like nonsense they had with their previous games. The engine looks great, the car catalog looks good and they've done a great job connecting you with the driver behind the wheel. Not only is there motion blur, but when you crash you can actually hear your driver's heart thumping, pumping all that adrenaline and sometimes he'll shake his head to clear his mind.

Of course, what I'm really waiting for is Forza Motorsport 3. :D Over 400 cars from 50 different manufacturers and over 100 tracks and roads. Heh, this October will be so awesome.

Edit>>> Just read your previous posts, they won't be releasing it on PC. Forza has always been a Xbox exclusive. Of course, it might change in the future, but I'd rather just plop the disc in my 360 and just play it with a silky smooth 60fps. :D

well i can play that game silky smooth in my rig aswell lol

I'm not too excited about crysis 2. We're all going to have to go and buy new high end computers just to play it on medium and that is a load of bs.

ya ill be pissed if my 295 cant handle it on max

Nintendo Conference - Everyone's Game (new slogan?)

#1 - New Super Mario for Wii (up to 4 players)
#2 - WiiFit Plus
#3 - Wiisports Resort with Wiimotion Plus (precision control) (adds a weird thing to the wiimote)
#4 - Tiger Woods PGA Golf, Virtua Tennis, and game (I forgot) will focus on Wiimotion Plus
#5 - Red Steel 2 will only be able to be played with Wiimotion Plus
#6 - Final Fantasy The Crystal Bearer exclusively for the Wii
#7 - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 (DS) September 29
#8 - Another Mario + Luigi RPG for the DS
#9 - Golden Sun DS
#10 - James Patterson Womens Murder Club Games for Passion (Based from book) for the DS
#11 - COP the Recruit for DS (seems like a rip off of some story)
#12 - Style Savvy for the DS (Fashion Game)
#13 - Some DSware where you make an animation
#14 - Mario Vs Donkey Kong Minis March Again for the DS
#15 - Another Warrior Ware (I dont know if it was this or the Mario Vs Donkey Kong is an Digital DL only)
#16 - Legend Of Zelda Spirit Tracks
#17 - Wii Vitality Sensor
#18 - Closed with Super Mario Galaxy 2 (now Yoshi is in the game)

dont know if I missed any, I missed about the first 5-10 minute. The crowd seems dead, nobody clapped or anything after they announced the New Super Mario for the Wii IIRC. It was pretty boring to watch, its pretty disappointing. There was some claps and woots when they announced Super Mario Galaxy 2.
Good Job Nintendo, You have yet to surprise since the first year of the Wii release.

I hope Sony does better, even though I don't own any of their consoles except the PSP. I am looking forward to theirs.

EDIT - huh... there seems to be more.
#19 - The Conduit
#20 - RE Darkside Chronicles
#21 - Dead Space Extraction
#22- Metroid M (created by Team Ninja (DOA, Ninja Gaiden), more like Ninja Gaiden Gameplay?)

Is it just me or is the Wii WAY over-rated?

Took you that long to realize that? My sister fell for all that Wii hype and now it just collects dust cause none of the games she has are even worth playing unless you have more than one person. There are a FEW games on the Wii that are worth playing, like the Mario or Zelda series but other than that it's just a boring system.

I'll post up the links later, still in class.

i dont think sony will do so good, they will go back to their stupid charts and say how many playstation ones they sold, how many ps2's they sold, all that stupid bs.

I havnt seen a good E3 from them since 2007

well i can play that game silky smooth in my rig aswell lol

Yeah, but the important question is how much did you spend on your rig?

I only spent $300 for my Xbox 360 and I don't have to deal with graphics settings or whatnot.

i dont think sony will do so good, they will go back to their stupid charts and say how many playstation ones they sold, how many ps2's they sold, all that stupid bs.

I havnt seen a good E3 from them since 2007

Im curious on how they are going to announce the new PSP Go!, maybe that will change my views on it. Then hoping they will announce a price drop. I will be doing the same thing for the Sony conference as I did for Nintendo for the People who missed it.

Yeah, but the important question is how much did you spend on your rig?

I only spent $300 for my Xbox 360 and I don't have to deal with graphics settings or whatnot.

another important thing is, how much more can my pc do that your 360 cant lol ? remember i used to have a 360 until i sold it a little while ago cause i just wasnt playing it anymore, ive owned the console since launch. I still have my gamertag, Techmaster05 but its not really in use, just going to wait till my live subscription is over.

Im curious on how they are going to announce the new PSP Go!, maybe that will change my views on it. Then hoping they will announce a price drop. I will be doing the same thing for the Sony conference as I did for Nintendo for the People who missed it.

k well i know im going to miss it because im still disapointed from their e3 last year, just wasted over an hour of my life.

Nintendo Conference - Everyone's Game (new slogan?)

#1 - New Super Mario for Wii (up to 4 players)
#2 - WiiFit Plus
#3 - Wiisports Resort with Wiimotion Plus (precision control) (adds a weird thing to the wiimote)
#4 - Tiger Woods PGA Golf, Virtua Tennis, and game (I forgot) will focus on Wiimotion Plus
#5 - Red Steel 2 will only be able to be played with Wiimotion Plus
#6 - Final Fantasy The Crystal Bearer exclusively for the Wii
#7 - Kingdom Hearts 365/2 (DS) September 29
#8 - Another Mario + Luigi RPG for the DS
#9 - Golden Sun DS
#10 - James Patterson Womens Murder Club Games for Passion (Based from book) for the DS
#11 - COP the Recruit for DS (seems like a rip off of some story)
#12 - Style Savvy for the DS (Fashion Game)
#13 - Some DSware where you make an animation
#14 - Mario Vs Donkey Kong Minis March Again for the DS
#15 - Another Warrior Ware (I dont know if it was this or the Mario Vs Donkey Kong is an Digital DL only)
#16 - Legend Of Zelda Spirit Tracks
#17 - Wii Vitality Sensor
#18 - Closed with Super Mario Galaxy 2 (now Yoshi is in the game)

dont know if I missed any, I missed about the first 5-10 minute. The crowd seems dead, nobody clapped or anything after they announced the New Super Mario for the Wii IIRC. It was pretty boring to watch, its pretty disappointing. There was some claps and woots when they announced Super Mario Galaxy 2.
Good Job Nintendo, You have yet to surprise since the first year of the Wii release.

I hope Sony does better, even though I don't own any of their consoles except the PSP. I am looking forward to theirs.

EDIT - huh... there seems to be more.
#19 - The Conduit
#20 - RE Darkside Chronicles
#21 - Dead Space Extraction

OMG, the nintendo conference was just as weak as it was last year. I almost fell asleep. And that lady?!?! My god! Did you see her? Could she have been any more monotone?

This is why I don't play consoles....pathetic!

Back
Top Bottom