does this sound like a good deal...?

wol-va-rine

Fully Optimized
Antec Overture case w/ 380watt Antec True Power PSU...$25...

I was thinking about getting this for the kids to save space because I could just swap out the parts from the CM Mystique (it fits up to standard ATX boards) or I could just use it as a torrent box...

Free shipping? Figure out with shipping, then see if you can find any better deals....cases are seriously the hardest thing to shop for I think. There's just an endless amount!

no shipping, a craigslist post by a little computer shop I have been to before, it started at $30 and is now $25, I figured the psu alone may be worth it...

Yeah. The PSU sounds like a decent deal along. I know the Antec earthwatts 380 goes for ~$45 and has 2-12v rails (I wanna say 36 total amps; 18 on both), but I don't know about the true power one. I say if there's no shipping, snatch it up!

Edit: Wow. Here's the 550W. Look at the price tag! I'd definitely grab this before it's gone.

Yeah. The PSU sounds like a decent deal along. I know the Antec earthwatts 380 goes for ~$45 and has 2-12v rails (I wanna say 36 total amps; 18 on both), but I don't know about the true power one. I say if there's no shipping, snatch it up!

I'm thinking about driving out there to pick it up today, if I don't and it gets reposted for $20 I'm definitely going, if I actually needed it this deal would definitely be a no brainer, but I really don't need it, that's what's holding me back...

This is wayyy better IMO. Antec 550 Watt. It's better rated, modular, Active, and $20 less.

Sorry for the ambiguity. I meant for him to grab the case + psu he was talking about. I was simply showing him the 550W truepower as an example of how spendy the truepower is...to give him an idea of the deal he's getting.

Sorry for the ambiguity. I meant for him to grab the case + psu he was talking about. I was simply showing him the 550W truepower as an example of how spendy the truepower is...to give him an idea of the deal he's getting.

Oh OK, no problem. I see what your getting at. But yeah, with the case and 380 Watt psu, $25 is certainly a deal.

I guess you haven't seen my sig...

;)

Back
Top Bottom