Video Card. Wana get it but not sure.

I have two MSI cards and they both work flawlessly. 12 out of 16 reviews on it are positive. If it doesn't work, Newegg will replace it for you.

Should be fine. but if it's DOA, just send it back and newegg will send a new that should work.

I personally say skip it. It's not really gonna do anything except recycle hot air around the graphics card. An ideal setup would be to bring cool air to the graphics card and exhaust the hot air out of the case, which the stock cooler already does. Depending on your case, you could just stick a fan in front of it to blow cold air from the front of the case towards it.

Ok iam getting it and do u think i should get this
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835888112

No need. That's something you get if you were getting say....to single slot 3850's or 4850's. But the GTX 260 should be plenty cool on it's own. :D

But do yourself a favor and get this instead. It costs 2 dollars more, is a Core 216, and better rated.

I personally say skip it. It's not really gonna do anything except recycle hot air around the graphics card. An ideal setup would be to bring cool air to the graphics card and exhaust the hot air out of the case, which the stock cooler already does. Depending on your case, you could just stick a fan in front of it to blow cold air from the front of the case towards it.

My Antec 900 coming tomorrow. :D :D :D

Ummm 63083. . .

The MSI N260GTX-T2D896-OCv4 GeForce GTX 260 is a core 216 card. Read the specs. I wouldn't have suggested it if it were a 192.

Back
Top Bottom