Turn-on problem

My bad , I meant I have an actual video card .
And I already know how to take things out , I just don't know how to "reset" them.
Do you guys mean just taking them out and putting them back in ?

Ok I tried that , and I guess I messed something else up . Even though I didn't touch anything but the 2 RAM sticks and the video card . When I try to turn on my computer everything (lights , fans) would turn on for a second and power down .
That happened once , when I kept trying to turn it on again it just stayed off .
So I disconnected and reconnected the cable to the power supply and tried to turn it on , same thing everything went on for a second and turned off. Then I did it with the other end of the cable , and the samething happened . . .

Well, you can't remove the "dedicated" video card as it's a chip that is integrated into the motherboard.

Huh? Integrated is part OF the MB, dedicated is ON the MB (a card). Hence "dedicated"...it's SOLE purpose is to do the graphics processing. Ya know?

Cut me a break huh. . .

I've been up since 2:30am and put in a full day of work.

On that note. . .

Good night. :D

Cut me a break huh. . .

I've been up since 2:30am and put in a full day of work.

On that note. . .

Good night. :D

I just wanted to make sure THE Atomic Rooster has not lived his whole life not fully understanding what a dedicated GPU was. :D

G'night. Have a good one.

I just wanted to make sure THE Atomic Rooster has not lived his whole life not fully understanding what a dedicated GPU was. :D

G'night. Have a good one.

That would be a shocker for sure....:D :D

Although it wouldn't surprise me. JK. :p

Back
Top Bottom