Crysis 2 Announced by Crytek

i dont know sniper but teny i agree 360 fanboys say something a long those lines but not as bad as sony ones.

Both 360 and ps3 fanboys are bad lol but judging from all the hatred ive seen since the launch of both console i would have to say the ps3 ones are the worst.

some how their blu-ray just makes everything better and makes the graphics 100x times better than everything else

I think blu-ray are kind of a bad idea, sure they can hold more space, but they cant be read as fast, which is the reason why PS3 games need to be installed.

I dont bother reading the threads gaming fanboys started, they all just end up the same, so I wouldnt know which ones are much worse than the other.

I think blu-ray are kind of a bad idea, sure they can hold more space, but they cant be read as fast, which is the reason why PS3 games need to be installed.

I dont bother reading the threads gaming fanboys started, they all just end up the same, so I wouldnt know which ones are much worse than the other.

well when both consoles released i did a lot of research on both consoles and both have their ups and downs but whole 1080p/HDMI thing really helped the 360 better itself. Though both consoles are good but both have their ups and downs so i know a bit on both of them and can smell bs from fanboys. Both types of fanboys can be bad

good call Tech,

but honestly, i do have a 360, but my gf bought me it for xmass, or i wouldnt have one, i had one before, but i felt it was just uselless cuz all u do on it is play games an dvds' when my computer does it for cheaper, lol.

why bother buying a new system every 5 years when u can just upgrade a pc for cheaper? idk.. lol

Crysis 2 is on G4 right now for all interested in seeing it.

Edit: Never mind. Idk what that was about..some guy talked on stage about it for like 30 seconds...wtf?

meh, console exclusives arnt worth spending the 300 bucks for the console and 60 bucks for the game and maybe another 100 for extra's....

i wouldnt pay 460 bucks to just play an exclusive game....just go to ur buddies house and rent it, lol.

sucks i dont have G4

if Forza 3 does not get released on the pc i will be pissed, i dont care if its even ported its better than any other sim racer on pc

EDIT: Gosh dangit. With all the E3 threads...look who's posting in the wrong one... Forget the earlier part of this post.

Back
Top Bottom