Are you Sonic Tarded?

Isnt Yuna an FFX character?
Thats the only Yuna I know.

As Nate that would say (MetalOverlord hates him) "Heuro Uwwie is gay." I don't know how to spell his name but that's as close as I could get. Sorry Teny.

Who is that? Lol. You know I don't pay much attention to anime.

I sent you a picture before, REMEMBER??? She married Seymour... Oh crap.. I just spoiled it for you... 0_0

As Nate that would say (MetalOverlord hates him) "Heuro Uwwie is gay." I don't know how to spell his name but that's as close as I could get. Sorry Teny.

OMG Stop talking!!! Heero Yuy is NOT gay!! Just misunderstood

And 63083, you're the worst speller in history :D:D:D JK

I built an MG of Wing Zero Custom, I cant put it on display because my cat would destroy him.
I think Heero Yuy is a bit weird, he seems to want to kill everybody and gets annoyed when you save him...

I thought she became a gym leader. After Ash beat the Elite Four, I didnt really pay attention to it anymore.

To think that everybody would know about him in the next few seasons for winning every badge. Also how is he still getting beat by random people in new seasons when he beat the best of the best in other seasons lol

I can't believe i remember this stuff lol it has been almost 6 years since i liked the show.

Back
Top Bottom