I have found a new use for cds!

you are taking my comments as i was saying to go do that, i was just throwing out ideas of what to do with cds, but ya when i saw that on mythbusters it made me rofl
Well I don't think that throwing things at animals and cars is very funny and I don't respect that kind of immaturity.

It's just a 12 year old kinda thing to say, how old are you?

Or Blu Rays!!! With just a little extra money, you can have an adventorous thrill! :D
It also helps if you microwave them ^__^

Or stick razor blades on 'em, head down the park and throw them at toddlers (Y)

Razor blades of DOOM!! You need to pack a disk launcher to it, though...
:p

Or use them instead of throwing stars if you're a ninja.
"Oh good there's the target. Lets use the Roy Orbison cd's. Make him suffer more."

Actually..if your smart, you can write a program to spin the disk at a certain RPM in c++ and then that certain rpm emits a radio transmission that can be picked up by another computer and have that data written to its hard drive (encoded and encrypted of course) completely pointless unless your wanting to steal information of a computer that your not allowed to bring anything such as writeable disks..flash drives, SD cards, hard drives, pen drives... lol.....

Oh and speaking of microwaves... Has anyone figured out what happenes if you microwave a PSU? I saw someone microwave an old PS2 on YouTube... And also a box of fireworks... Ooooh shiney...

send one into the guys that do is it a good idea to microwave this on youtube and they ll do it

Back
Top Bottom