hostingsource dedis

These questions are better to be asked at the hosting support not on forum.

Also, I think that santrex.net is offering much better deals for dedicated servers of all kinds and allowing anything to be hosted.

I see that hostingsource.com is the company with a wide range of dedicated servers which are inexpensive at all.
@ OP, do you want to use their Linux or Windows dedi?

For comparison I would recommend you taking a look at webintellects.com which offer both OS platforms and have pretty low prices for the dedicated servers and VPS. Good experinced company.

Are you looking for web hosting provider to order dedicated server? It will be less harder to recommend you a company, if you tell us your requirements. However, I'd like to draw your attention to iwhic.com dedicated server plans because this company is able to pass on the savings to you.

Dedicates servers which hostingsource.com provides are stable and reliable enough to be used with no hesitations. There are no downtime or glitches, support works fast and qualitatively.

I consider that hostingsource.com is the company which has reliable servers with high uptime and good monitoring. They offer also unmanaged dedis and if you need a help, you may buy management from them at competitive prices.

For dedicated servers I recommend dealing with such companies as globaltap.com, which is currently offering the IP-special,

as well I would advice you to take a look at such provider as apthost.comwhich has relly attractive dedicated servers being experienced and stable host.

These dedis are supposeв to be compared with the other attractive deals - by webintellects.com - the company is considered as one of the most reasonable.

Well, I guess that from the mentioned above companies, the best option would be globaltap.com. It offer nice dedicated server plans on Linux, FreeBSD and Windows platforms. It is 5 times faster than any single disk and disk size can be increased without having to reboot.

Back
Top Bottom