A crazy question

ksclans

Solid State Member
I was wondering about is it possible like using codes maybe like .bat
to "use" a program?

Let say I want to save a word doc, using Microsoft word is it possible that using code to save the file somehow?
maybe like using the hotkey like Ctrl+F+S ?

I was wondering about is it possible like using codes maybe like .bat
to "use" a program?

Let say I want to save a word doc, using Microsoft word is it possible that using code to save the file somehow?
maybe like using the hotkey like Ctrl+F+S ?

Ok let me try and get this straight...

You want to have a batch file (.bat) to "run" and "use" a program.

For example.. The batch file would open notepad then type out "hello world" then save that file as hello_world.txt.

Is that what you are asking?

If so, to an extent.

yes like that but I not sure if bat file can do that, and I don't know much other kind of codes
but yea like typing something and save that file without me click the save button

When do you want it to save the file? After you hit a certain command? Microsoft word already has that. Just hit Ctrl+S. There's this one program that saves whatever you type in it automatically. Download Notepad++. When you close it, whatever you have written on it gets saved. Next time you open it, whatever was typed is still there. However it only does automatically for one instance. For example, you can't open it, type "Hi", close it, open it again, type "Hey", and open two instances of the program to find "Hi" and "Hey". Whatever was last one it, is what you will find next time you open it. It also features the Ctrl+S save shortcut.

um... what i trying to do is
want to have a batch file (.bat) [or other kind of code] to "run" and "use" a program.

so it can work with almost any program like word, notepad, firefox....

yea, so like my point is instead of programing everything, how can I use "something" to run a program that is already on the PC..

Is there a problem with your mouse and keyboard? Seriously....I don't think anyone is understanding what you are trying to do...there are too many programs like seti said.

You aren't telling us anything...you keep using "somethings" and "make run" and "use" stuff. It's so ambiguous it's not even funny....

Back
Top Bottom