Good graphics card for 130 and under?

I can't see the cause of your higher temps to be the case. That thing has two 120mm fans and one 80mm. Are all the fans working properly and mounted correctly?

it came with 1 120mm fan it lied the front was an 80mm fan the side 80mm fan didnt do anything. I've added a front 120mm fan and the rear 120mm fan is blowing out. when I put the side case with an aftermarket 80mm fan blowing in it actually raised the temps...

Is the front fan blowing in?

I've found that the side fans can increase temps in some cases. Have you tired having it exhaust instead?

on my case...

i got 3 140's blowing in the front, 1 side 120mm blowingcold air to my GPU, 2 rear 140mm's blowing hot air out, and 1 200mm on the top blowing out hot air.

but you get the idea...

cold air to be brought in the front at the bottom, hot air exhausted out the back at the top, air convection currents basicly.

try to get ur side to exhaust like AR said, or just take it and somehow but it inside the case to boost the air flow over your cpu and to force more air out the exhaust fan. I did this in my old case and it dropped my temps 6*C

Front is blowing in(120mm) and rear is blowing out (120mm).

The 80mm was blowing in(side), ill try it as an exhaust but I fell as if it will disrupt the airflow from going from front to back, I will give it a shot tomorrow morning.

Anandtech ALWAYS sways towards ATI. I just do not find their benchmarks reliable.

Really? Then how is it that even the 512mb version is shorter with one less power input?

I've always found them to biased over the years.

Something else about airflow. Add up the combined cfm for all the intakes and then the exhaust. The exhaust should be higher as so to create a slight negative air pressure inside the case. This will not only assit the intake fans to draw in more air but extend thier MTBF. I use this method to cool all of my cases. Besides keeping the higher noise fan in the roof or the back has that added benefit.

Back
Top Bottom