Final Fantasy

oh ok. i wish they would come out on PC. theyhave FF 11 on PC. but its soughta like a mmorpg version

They have FFVII and FFVIII on PC.
I used to like Final Fantasy games, like I said on the other thread.

It would cost a lot to get your hands on a legit copy. FFVII copies gone crazy after Crisis Core came out. I think it was the same when Advent Children and Dirge of Cerberus came out.
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete is a great movie IMO, its better than the original. I watched it a lot when it came out. I like the revised scene of Cloud Vs Sephiroth. They detailed the Omnislash Ver. 5.

If you have a PSP, be sure to try Final Fantasy Dissidia, its only out in Japan for now, unless you import it. I think it releases around June/July for other places. Its a fun game, I used Cloud so much, but now I use Butz, and turns out I am really good at this game.

Ooo i love that movie. i think i only have the V1. i didnt know there was a new version.
Dirge of Cerberus is an awsome game. i think i will have to get a PSP soon

thanks for the link

Apparently they remade it for Blu-Ray, so you will need an PS3 or a Blu-Ray player just to watch it. The Japanese one had both English and Japanese VA, but no English subtitles. I think there should be bits on YouTube if you want to watch, it's not going to spoil anything if you already saw the original. Unless you want to save the moment until you see it on HD.
I would post some links of Dissida gameplay from YouTube, but my fights arent that cool since they were against computers. I would post one against a player, but that might take awhile, and I dont think anybody is interested.

haha, I found this picture when I was uploading some other. I did this for a photography class using Photoshop, I kinda just BS'ed and did this. It was over a year ago when I did it.
Project.jpg

I Love Ff For Ever!!! :d

where can you get VII on PC?. i want it

OMG mee too! I thoutht it was only for the PS1 but no one sell s them anymore so I missed my chance

It would cost a lot to get your hands on a legit copy. FFVII copies gone crazy after Crisis Core came out. I think it was the same when Advent Children and Dirge of Cerberus came out.
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete is a great movie IMO, its better than the original. I watched it a lot when it came out. I like the revised scene of Cloud Vs Sephiroth. They detailed the Omnislash Ver. 5.

If you have a PSP, be sure to try Final Fantasy Dissidia, its only out in Japan for now, unless you import it. I think it releases around June/July for other places. Its a fun game, I used Cloud so much, but now I use Butz, and turns out I am really good at this game.

Yes I want Dissidia soo badly... I saw on Youtube that Sephiroth was fighting a less-important-guy, and it was AWESOME!!! :D
Japan already released ACC (Advent Children Complete) in Japan with both Japanese and English voices, but it comes to NA on June 7

Apparently they remade it for Blu-Ray, so you will need an PS3 or a Blu-Ray player just to watch it. The Japanese one had both English and Japanese VA, but no English subtitles. I think there should be bits on YouTube if you want to watch, it's not going to spoil anything if you already saw the original. Unless you want to save the moment until you see it on HD.
I would post some links of Dissida gameplay from YouTube, but my fights arent that cool since they were against computers. I would post one against a player, but that might take awhile, and I dont think anybody is interested.

haha, I found this picture when I was uploading some other. I did this for a photography class using Photoshop, I kinda just BS'ed and did this. It was over a year ago when I did it.
Project.jpg

The ending of that game was just soo sad.....

POWER SURGE!!! FINAL FANTASY POEM AGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA!!!!!

When the war of the beasts brings about the worlds end
The goddess descends from the sky
Wings of light and dark spread afar
She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting

Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess
We seek it thus, and take it to the sky
Ripples form on the waters surface
The wandering soul knows no rest

There is no hate, only joy
For you are beloved by the goddess
Hero of the dawn, Healer of worlds
Dreams of the morrow hath the shattered soul