Are you Sonic Tarded?

But the MOST confusing of them all is Voldo!!! :D He's like... just REALLY weird he does the moon walk if you put down the controller and wait :D

Voldo tricks me so much, hes so flexible.

But I OBVIOUSLY find Soul Calibur 4 waaay more addictive than Pokemon :D
I find Monster Hunter and Initial D more addicting. Ever since I got my first PSP, They were both on it, even now. Not many people seem to play them, I think the reason was "It's too hard".

When i was younger, i always wished Pokemon were real. You know just the fact of having a cute (or cool) or whatever little creature around seems cool instead of only being able to have a cat and dog.

I think everybody did (or still does) at one point in life

haha, yeah. I forgot which pokemon I wanted though.

When i was younger, i always wished Pokemon were real. You know just the fact of having a cute (or cool) or whatever little creature around seems cool instead of only being able to have a cat and dog.

I think everybody did (or still does) at one point in life

There is nothing wrong with it. I just got tired of the mega PWNAGE line "Prepare for trouble and make it double" LOL

Anyways, feel free to talk about Pokemon however you please and dissregard my sarcasm...

I played one of the Soul Calibur games once. My kid had made it to near the end and got frustrated because he kept getting beat by the same guy. So I picked up the controller, finished off the last few battles, and then took care of the boss character at the end. It was fun.

I always find fighting games AI weird. They pretty tries to get your tactics. So if you used the same exact tactics until the last boss, he will know how to defend and make it hard for you. But if you used an different tactics, then you will find the final boss pretty easy, provided that he goes all cheap on you.
For example, if you play Street Fighter, and all you do is Hadouken and Shoryukens, then they will catch on and start to kick your ass, but switch to using the Tatsumaki Senpu Kyaku and grabs, you will find it a lot easier to get some hits than your previous tactics.

I played one of the Soul Calibur games once. My kid had made it to near the end and got frustrated because he kept getting beat by the same guy. So I picked up the controller, finished off the last few battles, and then took care of the boss character at the end. It was fun.

I highly recomend that game :D

It was Soul Calibur 2. I did that using pretty much the basic moves. I had no idea what all the special moves are/where.

I always find fighting games AI weird. They pretty tries to get your tactics. So if you used the same exact tactics until the last boss, he will know how to defend and make it hard for you. But if you used an different tactics, then you will find the final boss pretty easy, provided that he goes all cheap on you.
For example, if you play Street Fighter, and all you do is Hadouken and Shoryukens, then they will catch on and start to kick your ass, but switch to using the Tatsumaki Senpu Kyaku and grabs, you will find it a lot easier to get some hits than your previous tactics.

LMAO Every character in Soul Calibur 4 is in a way eaqually matched, but their individual and unique traits give them specific fighting styles as well as their own weaknesses

Then I would assume your kid was spamming the special moves. I see a lot of people do that in fighting games, I used to do that. The only people I dont see doing those are the people who goes on championships. Basic punch and kicks might not do much, but it is effective.

LMAO Every character in Soul Calibur 4 is in a way eaqually matched, but their individual and unique traits give them specific fighting styles as well as their own weaknesses

I think most fighting games characters are equally matched, it depends on how you use the character. People complain certain characters are cheap/broken is because they just cant use their character effectively against them.

It was Soul Calibur 2. I did that using pretty much the basic moves. I had no idea what all the special moves are/where.

I've never played the second... only the fourth... But the most enjoyable part is learning how to use Critical Finish :D
Basically,you have to keep attaking the enemy when they are blocking and as they block all your attacks, their healthbar starts flashing red. As they still block you while they are in this "Soul Crush" mode, landing a heavier attack will cause them to flash red for a second. Then, you press a specific button while they flashed red and WOOSH!!! You INSTANTANIOUSLY win!! :D

Back
Top Bottom