Are you Sonic Tarded?

MetalOverlord76

Daemon Poster
This is a thread for all you peoples who are massively addicted to a videogame. does Final Fantasy consume your life? Is that why you'll never hava a wife?

And what of Halo? What do you think of 33 Guilty Spark?

*Pokemon is NOT allowed in this thread* LOL :D

No, I like video games, but I know when to stop.
I pretty much played every single Final Fantasy that came out, VII and X being my favorite. But I kinda stopped being a fan after XI came out, every game (except Dissidia and Crisis Core) that Square Enix made after went downhill for me. I played XII for about 30 minutes, and stopped and never touched it again. Not really looking forward for FFXIII, I hope KH:BBS would be good (the only game I'm looking forward to by Square Enix)

Not a fan of Halo, I never got why it was so popular, I guess its not my kind of game.

I think Monster Hunter consumed my life during college, I ditched a couple classes to play it. DAMN YOU PSP!!! :p

No, I like video games, but I know when to stop.
I pretty much played every single Final Fantasy that came out, VII and X being my favorite. But I kinda stopped being a fan after XI came out, every game (except Dissidia and Crisis Core) that Square Enix made after went downhill for me. I played XII for about 30 minutes, and stopped and never touched it again.

Not a fan of Halo, I never got why it was so popular, I guess its not my kind of game.

I think Monster Hunter consumed my life during college, I ditched a couple classes to play it. DAMN YOU PSP!!! :p

It's official... I have a sevearly unhealthy addiction with Soul Calibur 4 :D

I never got Soul Calibur IV, my brother got it, but I barely even play it. I do kick ass with Kilik, even though a lot of people complain that he is cheap. I think Nightmare is more cheap.

I never got Soul Calibur IV, my brother got it, but I barely even play it. I do kick ass with Kilik, even though a lot of people complain that he is cheap. I think Nightmare is more cheap.

OH my gosh believe me! NIGHTMARE is one of the best!!! :D
It took me a while before I was familliar with his fighting style and the way you need to use the controlls...

But the MOST confusing of them all is Voldo!!! :D He's like... just REALLY weird he does the moon walk if you put down the controller and wait :D

Make it sound like you are then, Roger. :D

But I OBVIOUSLY find Soul Calibur 4 waaay more addictive than Pokemon :D

When i was younger, i always wished Pokemon were real. You know just the fact of having a cute (or cool) or whatever little creature around seems cool instead of only being able to have a cat and dog.

I think everybody did (or still does) at one point in life

Back
Top Bottom