$10,000 Xtreme Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes your right but still im saying i do not believe thats his rig because he has not shown any evidence whats so ever that thats his rig.

Wow you are really getting worked up about this huh tech. So the kid lied about a PC so what.

Let the poor kid be he is trying to fit in by saying he has a monster rig. Oh well get over it and move on.

:D:D:D

What.
Thats my PC
lol i took 2 phots my camera is broken so i cant take anymore and my web-cam software wont work.

Calm Down Tech

Oh so your camera broken conveniently after you took two pictures and uploaded them right? You just accidentally dropped it in your fish tank right?
Your web cam software isn't workin huh? Not workin because you don't own a computer that is capable of using a web cam? huh?

You probably on your iphone typing this forum. All he asked was for you to take a piece of paper NO TAPE OR GLUE NEEDED... *sigh* Put it next to the computer.. and take a picture. But of course ... your camera broke.. As soon as you took two pictures. Oh.. It's a two picture disposable right? One of those huh?
I'm callin shenanigans.

Take note this would be the reason you have a negative rep for your rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom