Showdown

My CPU score beat yours and I haven't even overclocked my chip yet.

Thank you. :D

Thanks for remembering me, Worship. :eek:

Here is my Furmark score. Not too far off you guys. This is just with one GPU.

furmark.jpg
Sneaky :D

Double time = double score.

furmark2.jpg

I love how this is just an excuse to show off your fancy parts to people like me who had top of the line systems a couple years ago lol. (back when 2GB of ram cost $80, and 8800GTS' were $275)....

It's hard guess to choose between, but my bets are on Rohan. IMHO, his system is much more powerful that yours techmaster. Sorry. Lol.

only his i7

here is my double time(120k) score

I still dont see how that x2 beats the 295. The 295 almost beats it in every game bench.

oZONE.png

I'd jump right on in there right now, guys. But I'm not in any sort of way to be benching right now :F. My Q95 is underclocked like mad. Give me a month or two and I'll be set to bench. I only get like 12k 06 marks.

oh and worship im not turning anything off, physX will stay turned on, its part of the build. Dont be jealous cause ATi does not have it, sorry but you either bench with a REAL bench tool like vantage or no. If your card beats mine in vantage than ill give you that score but furmark i dont know, just not a known bench tool by anyone.

lets also run some game benchs and no using that 4850 as a backup

I'll post some basic benches with my system at 2.4 and i'll just OC teh hell out of the RAM and GPU.

oh and worship im not turning anything off, physX will stay turned on, its part of the build. Dont be jealous cause ATi does not have it, sorry but you either bench with a REAL bench tool like vantage or no. If your card beats mine in vantage than ill give you that score but furmark i dont know, just not a known bench tool by anyone.

lets also run some game benchs and no using that 4850 as a backup

CHEATER...:D

J/K but seriously why not make it fair. Are you afraid??? You say you want real benchmarks yet you take an unfair advantage that REAL benchmarkers dont use. You said it yourself I don't know how my Q6700 beats an I7 Extreme. Well there ya go cuz they shut it off. But apparently you are all about showing off and not playing by the rules..:D:D If it makes you feel better why not shut it off and run it and keep it on and run it. So we can all see who really wins whether its you, Rohan or Worship it really doesn't matter but don't use an unfair advantage because we will just look at it as a unfair test and it will be meaningless to everyone but you. Does it really matter that much to you?

Back
Top Bottom