E3

no... just no...
They better not use that to replace the original PSP series. That looks bad IMO, I hope my PSP dont die out.

#1. The button placement is in a bad place, looks like its hard to play with the analog.
#2. The slide idea isnt going to work with cases, it would be annoying taking it out of the case to play, and putting it back in when done , not a fan of the slide idea either (I like using my PSP in case to reduce scratching and to make it look nice).
#3. This would most likely not be bought by people with slow internet or people that are not good at using the internet, unless theres going to be DL booths for them, but then the lines will be pretty long and cost a lot to manage.

If Sony replaces this for the 2000/3000 series, then they just lost an consumer.

no... just no...
They better not use that to replace the original PSP series. That looks bad IMO, I hope my PSP dont die out.

#1. The button placement is in a bad place, looks like its hard to play with the analog.
#2. The slide idea isnt going to work with cases, it would be annoying taking it out of the case to play, and putting it back in when done , not a fan of the slide idea either (I like using my PSP in case to reduce scratching and to make it look nice).
#3. This would most likely not be bought by people with slow internet or people that are not good at using the internet, unless theres going to be DL booths for them, but then the lines will be pretty long and cost a lot to manage.

If Sony replaces this for the 2000/3000 series, then they just lost an consumer.

Read the article..

Read the article..

I did, they said its not going to replace, and attempt to live in harmonically. But Sony will lose quite a lot of money having both of them out, so they will most likely drop one on them. Along with managing UMDs and DL games a the same time, Im sure they both will cost a lot of money and time.
I was disappointed that Patapon 2 was an DL exclusive.

i hope they set a release date for Final Fantasy XIII. and i cant wait to play prototype. so that shold be cool.

if only they had it in australia

I Think having downloads instead of UMD's is a great idea.Aslong as the download services runs as well as STEAM Does though and that they accept a range of payment methods NOT Just Credit card (Like on the PSN).

Although the button layout does looks abit uncomfortable though you cant judge unless you have tried it ;)

i hope they set a release date for Final Fantasy XIII. and i cant wait to play prototype. so that shold be cool.

if only they had it in australia

If they only had what in australia?

Back
Top Bottom