Benchmark Contest

they probably prefer it that way ;)

Haha, yeah. I do well with juggling around money. I get it from my dad. I'm not some almost 19 year old kid who dumps his savings into his computer. I would dump all of my money into this rig IF I still had a job. :(

Haha, yeah. I do well with juggling around money. I get it from my dad. I'm not some almost 19 year old kid who dumps his savings into his computer. I would dump all of my money into this rig IF I still had a job. :(

Welcome to my life. :p
I never spent more than $100 on most of my system. The only part in my rig that went over $100 was my 8800GT ($150), not including any shipping/taxes. So my build is a budget build, pretty kick ass budget build if I do say so myself.

I never went over $100 on any part in my system except my motherboard which was $140 everything else i've gotten was under $70

Kinda've a stupid component to splurge on though when i look back on it,

Welcome to my life. :p
I never spent more than $100 on most of my system. The only part in my rig that went over $100 was my 8800GT ($150), not including any shipping/taxes. So my build is a budget build, pretty kick ass budget build if I do say so myself.

It's pretty nice. I'm always tempted to get something new. But, if I'm sure I want to, I wait a week and see how I can get it if I move some stuff around. I personally spend the extra money for comfort. I'd rather spend $1500 on a rig now and have it last me 3 years. I'd rather not build a $500 computer every year. My i7 chip is so fast, I finished all of the editing I needed to in 2 weeks. It took me over 2 weeks to do 75% of the stuff on my Q6600. Now I have nothing to do with it, haha. :D

i bsod'ed my kuma when i try to hit 3250mhz. You should be thankful you can even be in the 4ghz range man jesus

Back
Top Bottom