Question about Cell Phones

What I liked about the SLVR was the ability to customize the ringtone and alarm pretty easily when I had my first experience with it, I dont know much about the CU500 as I never seen or touched it. But I know the ringtone is customizable (not a fan of the ascending ringtone though), not sure about the alarm.

Make sure it will actually work. The older phones used a 32K sim card and the newer ones use a 64K.

Im pretty sure its going to work, I got my sim card about a little over 2 years ago, and the phones Im looking at now are only about 1 or 2 years in difference opposed to when I got my sim card.

if you go to the store they will trade sim info from a 64 to a 32, when i went from my slvr to iphone they copied all my info to the better sim and then used that one and kept the old one. But if your just buying online then use the newer phone so your sim is compaitable

I have a question about the 32 and 64 thing.
How do I know what I have? and how do I find out what the phone supports?

EDIT - Just looked at my Cingular sim card, and it has an 3G symbol in a little fireball looking thing. It doesnt tell me if its an 32K or an 64K.

Check the contact side of the card, it may or may not have it there, at least that's what every Google search I've done has come up with.

i may be wrong here but if you have 3g with your sim card then you most likely have the 64 one because 3g is a newer network, although sprint just came out with the 4g network =/

Back
Top Bottom