Car Thread!

Yeah, that could get kind of expensive. 350s are really common though, you could probably pick one up on craigslist pretty cheap, and build it up then put it in.
What kind of power does it make now?

Rated from the factory at 275HP at the flywheel, I've never had it dynoed. And I think these cars run high 13's in the quarter stock.

Not to mention the supporting mods, rear end, brakes(because you have to stop better going faster :p), suspension, etc. I'll get everything I want done eventually. Plus the car is 15 years old, most stuff you take apart needs to be replaced due to old brittle parts.

Got Backed into again...

IMAG0148.jpg

IMAG0149.jpg

Was parked out front of my friends house, and when her and I, and two other friends left for a short time, we came back to find this... The little old lady that did it, lived right next door, and she felt really bad. And she said she would pay for w/e it cost. I have her ## and all, and will file a police report if necessary, I don't know if I need to or not yet.
First quote came in at $719. I think I will give her a call and get her insurance info and give them a call.

car needs anew fuel filler kneck....pos! ford at my job wants to charge me $268 :D thats for a new one
I found a used one on ebay for $24

id post the link but id probably get perm banned...

car needs anew fuel filler kneck....pos! ford at my job wants to charge me $268 :D thats for a new one
I found a used one on ebay for $24

id post the link but id probably get perm banned...

why would you get banned for posting an ebay link? am I missing something here?

Back
Top Bottom