ASUS Designs Dual GTX-285 Graphics Card

culexor

Daemon Poster
The title says it all....
ASUS has just designed a new monster graphics card that breaks the mold for reference design GeForce GTX 295, called the ASUS MARS 295 Limited Edition. The card, although retains the name "GeForce GTX 295", same device ID, and is compatible with existing NVIDIA drivers, has two huge innovations put in by ASUS, which go far beyond being yet another overclocked GeForce GTX 295: the company used two G200-350-B3 graphics processors, the same ones that make the GeForce GTX 285. The GPUs have all the 240 shader processors enabled, and also have the complete 512-bit GDDR3 memory interface enabled. This dual-PCB monstrosity holds 32 memory chips, and 4 GB of total memory (each GPU accesses 2 GB of it). Apart from these, each GPU system uses the same exact clock speeds as the GeForce GTX 285: 648/1476/2400 MHz (core/shader/memory).

Read Full Article

2c.jpg

This is only an ASUS card, and I think EVGA is the only company that does the step-up program.

AHHHH DAT BLOWS lol, looks ugly anyways, but i do like the specs.

What i dont understand is that their i7 extreme oced to like 4.6 i think and its only getting a vantage score of 28k ? my cpu gets a score of 42k oced to 3.5 lol

my cpu gets a score of 42k oced to 3.5 lol
You're probably using the PhysX drivers, which is bending the rules a bit. So the GPU is doing the physics calculations, not the CPU. It doesn't reflect real world performance at all.

You're probably using the PhysX drivers, which is bending the rules a bit. So the GPU is doing the physics calculations, not the CPU. It doesn't reflect real world performance at all.

Lol, silly techmaster. :D

AHHHH DAT BLOWS lol, looks ugly anyways, but i do like the specs.

????

I think that thing looks WAY better than the 295.

Dats one sexy looking beast. If I was gonna toss out money on a card I don't need That would be up there in the choices. LOL kinda reminds me of an old VHS tape..:D:D:D

well thats an opinion. I like something with some color, not grey and dark grey lol, just doesnt pop out. I didnt think the 295 looked that sexy either when i saw online pics untill i got it :) looks very sexy in person

Lol, silly techmaster. :D

well i still got 42k so in their faces

Back
Top Bottom