Benchmark Contest

Re: David (Me) vs Goliath (Techmaster) As we all know, David wins :p

Don't bother, I've got this in the bag. :)

I've got an advantage of both of you.

You- CPU and Core 216 SLI
Tech- CPU

I tried to find a smart comment to put here but came up with nothing. But actions speak louder than words ;)

I tried to find a smart comment to put here but came up with nothing. But actions speak louder than words ;)

Ive got ya covered on the smart comment here worship.

Add up the total price paid for Rig and then compare I bet worship comes out WAY on top in price/performance Ratio...:D ;) ;) :p

Off topic (looking at Rohans screen) - Sims 3 eh... :D

I would join, but I dont think I could keep up. :p

Add up the total price paid for Rig and then compare I bet worship comes out WAY on top in price/performance Ratio...
Yep, I'm only running a cheapo $50 video card :D

probew.jpg

I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight if I hit 4.5.

i have sims 3 to for my girlfriend to test out, courtesty of RELOADED xD

I've never heard of that company before.

Ive got ya covered on the smart comment here worship.

Add up the total price paid for Rig and then compare I bet worship comes out WAY on top in price/performance Ratio...:D ;) ;) :p

Actually, I'm pretty sure I ended up paying around what Worship did for my current build.

Well rohan still beats everyone when it comes to throwing money into a rig ;)

I don't exactly spend as much money as you think. I do a lot of trades and I sell a lot of my stuff.

For example, my birthday present. Soon as I'm done benchmarking, I'm selling my EVGA Core 216. I don't need two and I could sure use the money. I'm selling my laptop for $400 so I can afford a new one before I leave for college. Since my college is free for next year, I can spend a bit more than I could before. I have 2 customers who are guaranteed to come to me in the next 2 weeks. That will be another $250 from both of them. I'm selling my Antec 900, Xigmatek PSU and a 320GB hard drive for $160 next week. With the $170 I'm getting for my Core 216, I'll have $330 by next week. With the $400 for the laptop and the $250 from my customers, I'll have $980 by the middle of June. I'm not even including my Q6600, motherboard and RAM for sale, haha. Whatever games I get with the new card, I will be selling on eBay. So, I'm looking at $30 mail in rebate, hopefully, and World at War and Far Cry 2 selling for maybe $25.

Back
Top Bottom