Benchmark Contest

Re: David (Me) vs Goliath (Techmaster) As we all know, David wins :p

well im about to try 3.8 for my cpu but im a bit scared cause i will have to take my voltage up to 1.5 and tha max for my cpu is 1.55

Wow Rohan your Core 216 got a pretty low score on that Furmark. I think that Prodigy's 4830 beat it. Is that on stock settings?

He got around 3600 and I got around 4900.

he got 4550 with the 4830. I got 7475 with my 4870 at the same resolution you did. :D You should be able to push it further than that.

he got 4550 with the 4830. I got 7475 with my 4870 at the same resolution you did. :D You should be able to push it further than that.

I haven't overclocked my card yet. I'm running under power saving mode.

lol so i just tryed running the warhead bench tool but it wont let me because it says i need to run as an admin. I am an admin though, their is only one account on this pc and thats mine lol

just made a video, check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2shAMS_arA

hahaha! 850mhz core at 1.2vcore: 5150 score i should just call my HD 4830 a HD 4850 xD

I got 11012 o3Marks?
I'm going to stop with the overclocking. I'll see how far my new one goes first. I think I can get it up another 25-50mhz no problem.

I had planned to work on this today but I ended up having to work 9am to 10pm. I hope to get my CPU overclock finished tonight though.

EDIT: Getting the thread renamed as it's pretty much a free for all now, which is great :D

Back
Top Bottom