E3

Mass Effect 2 and Lost Planet 2 look pretty good. This is going to be a very exciting year for video games.

I wasnt a fan of Mass Effect, not much into third person shooters, and a game that required a lot of reading. Same with Lost Planet with the TPS.

I think E3 starts on June 1 with the conference and stuff, but the convention starts on June 2.

what you mean by conference cause i dont think all 3 companys will have a conference on the same day, does not usually happen

The Microsoft Conference starts on June 1, while Nintendo and Sony go on June 2, like what they said on IGN. Thats how it was last year IIRC.
While on June 2nd, is when the convention opens for the people who bought the tickets to enjoy stuff, and hang out.

Isnt E3 the time of year when fanboys usually cry/rub it in? (remembers FFXIII)

If Sony is willing to do a price drop, then they will get a lot more fans. I wouldnt mind paying $300 for a PS3. The price is whats killing them IMO. They are losing a lot of exclusives, but thats kind of a good thing, the sales of PS3 drops, but more people get to enjoy the game.

Back
Top Bottom