E3

Im Suprised no one has made a thread about E3! So what are you hoping is unveiled? I Personally hope Sony finally Announces the release dates of GT5 And GT:Mobile and that they confirm the PSP Go!.

Also im curious to know wether or not Microsoft will tell us any juicy details about the Zune HD.

You'll be able to watch the live shows in HD at http://www.gametrailers.com for free :)

I wouldn't mind more info on GT5 either.

Other games I'm looking forward to, are of course, ones that haven't been shown yet.
For instance, the new Nintendo game? The new Metal Gear game?

Uncharted 2, and Heavy Rain look set to be great too.

Also wanting to find out more about the racing game, Split Second

I already saw a few of trailers from the sneak preview that was on Spike and gametrailers, and some games looks pretty cool. Cant wait till E3, finally can look forward for some new games.
Capcom said they are going to announce a game that fans are waiting to be heard and they said its not going to be Devil May Cry.
Then Kojima is going to announce another game or something (Looks like MGS5), he will unveil it on the start of E3 (IIRC), which is the day of the Microsoft Conference. So Kojima might go Multiplat, which is great so he will sell more and more fans will be able to enjoy the MGS series.

Im not that pumped with the PSP Go! idea, since the rumors are going that they are dropping the UMD idea, theres good and bad. The bad is that kids and parents that arent good with computers cant get s full use since all will have to dealt with the internet.

Zune HD, not so much either. I'm not a fan of the whole "Touch" thing.

From what I heard, Microsoft was pretty secretive about the games coming out, Sony announced most of their things already, and Nintendo is the most secretive since it seems "actual" gamers arent interested. I hope they release some games where I can start to enjoy my Wii again, so far I am waiting for them to announce Fatal Frame, Grudge, and Monster Hunter Tri to the US.

lol well Sony needs to seriously pick up this year. Last year their conference was TERRIBLE. The chinese guy doing one hand push ups was probably the most cheesiest thing i have ever seen. Also im sorry Sony buy PSone is dead, nobody cares to here about it so why even start wasting like 20 min. talking about it.

Microsoft will probably steel the show once again as they usually always do. I hope they kinda focus on the PC more though.

I really want to hear some from Crytek and i would also like to hear something from Turn 10 about Forza 3 coming to PC, i would be a very VERY happy guy if that happened.

Also DiRT 2 is going to be RAW<<<<<------- that means INSANE

June 2, I would assume sometime in the morning or afternoon.
I prefer to watch it on gametrailers, I see what I want, when I want.

its June 1-4

and yea dude_ a new DiRT game is coming out. IGN.com has some trailers up, im sure gametrailers.com has some up to, you should check. Looks awesome, cant wait to drive the new Evo X. DiRT is due to be released in September, hopefully they release a demo like a month or two before :)

Back
Top Bottom