What do you like?

Something to, talk about, and downloads for mai PSP.

This site is a pefect example... Nice members, ALWAYS something to talk about.
I like dl.qj because it is a organized download site fast servers, all homebrews unite there.

But there is 1 thing I miss about this site: yy2.com should still be the CF's Mirror.

Well not plugging my anime site but if you look at that it's based on what I like to see in a forum. Clean. Simple to navigate. Not a lot of useless clutter.
I don't have ads on my site. I pay the bills out of pocket.

Alright I am getting the picture most people like a "clean" website. Some of you like a little sparkle but for the most part clean.

I hate those stupid fake floating advertisements on websites that block what you are trying to read then when you click the little thing that says close and it just opens the ad anyway as if you clicked on it.

I hate those stupid fake floating advertisements on websites that block what you are trying to read then when you click the little thing that says close and it just opens the ad anyway as if you clicked on it.
Lol Yeah I hate those.. A LOT.

As annoying as it is though, you've got to admit that they do essentially "work" by getting you to read it.

Except I usually wouldn't trust any company that advertises that way. :D

I always like how there is an "introduction" after a loading bar. You should check out the Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 game website to see what I'm talking about.....

One thing I REALLY hate on a website is that it won't let you click BACK on your browzer. I click and click as fast as I can but I end up getting pissed and just closing it...

Back
Top Bottom